INGREDIENTS (FOR. 12 COOKIES)
2 cups flour glutenfree
2 teaspoons bakingpowder
1/2 cup coconutsugar
1/2 cup melted coconutoil
1/2 cup almondmilk (or other plantmilk you like)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or 1 scraped out vanillabar)
100gr dark, vegan chocolate chips
100gr white, vegan chocolate chips
50gr almonds (or other nuts you like)
1 teaspoon agave nectar or maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together, except the optional ones.
- Mix it up till the dough is smooth.
- Now, put in the optional ingredients.
- Roll mixture into small-sized balls and place on a lined baking tray. Form the dough to a 1-2 cm cookie.
- Put the tray in the oven for about 20 mins, till the cookies get a gold-brown color and still are a bit soft (keep in mind: the cookies get crunchy if you take them out of the oven).
- Tipp: They taste best right after baking 🙂 Happy cooking 🙂